Monday, February 17, 2014

Interview by Shelby Coke

-Tyler Stevenson
-Email: Ts1449@txstate.edu
-Ethnicity: African American
-Gender: Male
-Age: 21
-Geography: San Antonio
- Occupation: None

1. How has this increased enrollment affected you ?
   "I live in The Heights 2 do the buses are always crowded because we are one of the last stops on my bus route."

2. Should the university continue to grow?
   "Yes I think it should because it is good for our university to get more popular but they should start making more accommodations for the increase in students."

3. Did the size of the university influence your decision to come here?
   "No I actually didn't realize how many students came here I just came here for my major."

4. What do you think the school has done well to accommodate the rise in number of students?
    "They have done a good job in making more classes available."

No comments:

Post a Comment