Monday, February 17, 2014

Interview by Jenna Hawkins


Stephen Torres, 23, Junior, s_t91@txstate.edu

1.     The university has a record enrollment of 35,568 students last semester. How has this increased enrollment affected you? 
-"Yeah, I've noticed that there have been a lot more people on the buses and at the dining halls. It makes it harder to get around the school area."


2.   Should the university continue to grow?
- "I think it should because it would be good for the school to grow, but they definitely need to make accommodations for the amount of students they have enrolled."
- "They should add more buses and more parking so its easier to get to and from the campus."

3.   Did the size of the university influence your decision to come here?
- "Not really. I knew it was a big campus, but I didn't know much about the amount of students it had."
-"It wasn't until I got here that I realized how many people actually go here."

4. Do you have any suggestions for the school on how they can handle the school's rising enrollment?
-"Like I said just add more buses so they aren't as crowded as they get now."
- They should also finish the construction going on around campus before they start anything else so the traffic flow will go smother around campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment