Monday, February 17, 2014

Interview by Marquis DeBlaw

Diverse sources: Record enrollment at Texas State

Aaron Torresaarontorres232012@gmail.com20 years oldMusic MajorFrom San Antonio


Size of enrollment hasn't affected him... "I see the same thing everyday...I just see a lot of kids"

Yes the University should continue to grow. "I think it's a good university, we have good teachers, everyone studies hard." "I think this is the best university that's out here."

Size didn't influence him to come here... "My parents told me that it was a good school and I just rolled with it."

What made him decide to come here was his previous teachers telling him about Texas State having a good music program. He looked at other schools but found that they weren't better than here.

No comments:

Post a Comment